Admins for an agencies with subaccounts can view recent email activity for some or all of those subaccounts in one place--the Agency Email Report. The report shows the Deliverability, Open Rate and Clickthrough Rate metrics for all mailings in the selected data range in both graph and list format. You can export all data in CSV format for analysis and presentation.
1. On the Navigation bar, click Email Marketing then Reports.
The Reports Overview page opens in a new tab, displaying the Most Recent Mailings report.
2. In the Additional Reports drop down list, select Agency Email Report.
The Agency Email Report opens as shown in the following illustration.
Each bar in the graph represents a metric. The legend on the right shows which metric each bar represents.
The metrics table at the bottom of the screen shows the metrics in table format.
Tip: To adjust the width of a column, move the pointer over the divider at the top of the column and drag the divider to the left or right.
You can export the Metrics Table as a CSV (comma separated value) file, and then open or save it in Microsoft Excel or any program that supports the CSV format.
1. Click the Export button located above the table on the right .
The Open dialog opens.
2. Follow the instructions in the dialog to save or open the report.
Click the Date drop down list in the upper right corner.
The Date Range dialog opens.
2. Select the date range you want.
1. Click the Select Accounts drop down list.
2. Do one of the following:
3. To remove accounts: